Given the UN and countries globally have extensively analyzed and decided on the concerns for issues of environment and development as the last chance to save the planet; the urgency for the need for change is being reinforced more prominently; meeting basic human needs now and in the future requires a major shift in the thinking, values, and actions of all individuals and institutions in their relationship with the natural environment. It is high time now to call for the mobilization of creativity, ideals and courage of the youth of the world to forge a global partnership to ensure a better future for all. As such, education for sustainability is an entitlement, should be life long, and be holistic within education programs.
Education for sustainability needs to be at the core and an integral part of all school programs. It is the responsibility of all educational organizations to increase the awareness, values, skills, and understanding needed to create a just and sustainable future.
Glimpse Of Content
- Basics Of Sustainability & CSR
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Implementation Of Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Climate Science And Policy
- Ethical Consumerism
- Sustainable Energy Governance
- Sustainable Environment Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Green Political Thought & Leadership
- Agencies, Policies, Laws & Case Studies And Many More.
- Investigate the importance and various aspects of sustainability in different contexts with a little understanding of CSR.
- Examine the values and behaviours that will contribute to a sustainable future.
- Evaluate social, economic, and technological measures that could be taken to sustain natural resources and improve biodiversity now and for the future.
- Analyse the impact of strategies and initiatives for a sustainable future.
- Analyse the values of different groups of people, how these values are expressed in various practices, and the present and future consequences for sustainability.
- Analyse actions necessary for sustainability and plan, implement, and critically evaluate personal actions for a sustainable future.
- Help create shared value.
- Understand and demonstrate the fundamental environmental, social, and economic issues underlying sustainability.
- Make sustainability a way of life.
- Become agents of social change and global integration.
- Become more sensitized to accept and acknowledge life with all its possibilities and challenges which is also a way to acknowledge diversity and gain global consciousness.
- Do well in competitions, entrance examinations, group discussions and interviews alike owing to the transdisciplinary nature of the subject.
- Visualize how applying sustainability into career choices can work better for them.
- Diplomat Or Field Officer
- Non-profit Director, Communication Specialist, Or Press Officer
- Policy Officer Or Legal Advocate
- Conflict Resolution Expert Or Consultant
- Human Resource & Trauma Specialist
- A Professor Or Researcher