Banking and Finance are the bloodstream of our lives. As such, its study is highly essential for all, at all ages. Far from reaching close to retirement age without any real idea of how money actually works, money-related education should begin at the school level. In theory, the education that students get prepares them for working professionally and then earning money. It just makes sense that there should be some small element in that education that’s focused on taking care of that money. The more financially savvy the students are, the better financial decisions they will make throughout their lives no matter what their professions are. In absence of the same, they are bound to get stuck in all walks of life. This education is critical for their personal development too. Teaching students about money is an important skill and IBEC aptly holds it.
Glimpse Of Content
- Introduction Of Banking & Finance
- You And Your Money
- How Money Works
- Savings and Checking Guide
- Credit And You
- Smart Investing
- Keep Track
- Stay Safe
- Agencies, Policies, Laws & Case Studies
- Create “Money-Smart Ethical Students” through real-life financial situations based workshops.
- Understand the buying power and time value of money.
- Respect & value the hard earned money.
- Learn about the forces at work that cause people to be either rich or poor.
- Become aware of opening bank accounts and money-management.
- Understand the diversified banking and financial sector undergoing rapid expansion, both in terms of strong growth of existing financial services firms and new entities entering the market.
- Become master of their own money.
- Do better in Mathematics as they now know how money actually works.
- Do/Understand simple bank functions.
- Unlikely to fall a prey to debt, credit card traps, frauds, hacking or likewise .
- Know how to build wealth ethically by knowing the best tax breaks and keeping their costs low.
- Good psychological impact on the ward – parent relationship as they now understand their side whenever they denied their demands.
- Know that resources are not unlimited and there is a price to pay for them – This is a step towards Sustainable Development.
- Respect for the economically deprived is developed.
- A great career security for future owing to the subjects’ great demand and flexible nature.
- Banking & Back Office
- Customer Service
- Non-Banking Financial Companies
- Mutual Fund Industry
- Across Industries